Here it is! Once again, I am offering the amazing $99 portrait session special. This outrageous special is a hot one, so act fast to get your preferred space. My “Back to You” special revolves on getting women back into portraits again by offering this amazing opportunity to get photographed professionally in a “Vanity Fair” style photo shoot. I believe all women should take time for themselves at some point in their lives to have an image made of them that simply rocks. This is the image that in maybe 30, or 40 years, you and your children will hold this image dearly in their hearts.
This promo will last until October 24th for this price. However, you will have until November 23rd to complete your session.
Here is what is included:
- A wardrobe consultation a few days before to decide the best outfits to bring.
- A professional makeup artist to glam you up with a natural look flair before your session (about 45 minutes long)
- A 2 hour photo shoot in my studio with me where you will be instructed on the best way to be stand, express yourself and yes, even body language to guide you throughout your photo shoot.
- Up to 3 outfit and background changes
- A special in person viewing session two weeks after your actual photo shoot.
- With your portrait order, you will receive one of the most talked about items in the portrait world this year… The 8 x 12 beautiful desk metal print. These hot new items are the latest in displaying portraits! This is a $295 value in my studio!
- An awesome selection of fine art professional portraits to choose from.
- I will gladly send you a PDF of my price list which includes both packages and al la carte items.
- All of your images will be professionally retouched for that fine art look.
**All sessions must be paid for in advance.
Call NOW.. 215.968.5220 Although there are unlimited amounts of these sessions available, there are only so many days of the week until this ends in November!
Questions? Don’t be afraid to ask!
Check out some other images on my brand new website under “Couture”! http://www.lerephoto.com